Updated: August 15, 2023.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words for which one letter has been capitalized are defined in the following manner. The following definitions will have the same meaning, irrespective of whether they’re singular or plural.
This policy serves the purpose of ensuring that the following privacy policies are adhered to:
- Account is an account that has a an unique ID that allows you to access our Service, or any of the components of our service.
- Affiliate is an entity with control of or control by or shares control with another entity which is controlled by a particular party that is controlled by a party, and where “control” refers to the ownership of more than 50percent of the equity interest, shares, or other securities able to vote in director elections, or any other authority that is controlling.
- The Company (referred to as “the The Company” (referred to as “the” “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) is an ode to the encrypted.
- Cookies are small files that can be downloaded to your smartphone, computer or any other device via websites. They contain details about your previous browsing habits on the website, in addition to other information.
- Country refers to: Nigeria
- device refers to all devices that has the ability to connect to the service, like an iPhone, tablet or laptop computer.
- Personal Data is any information that is associated with an identifiable, identified person.
- Service refers to the site.
- The Service Provider is any natural or legal person who is responsible for handling the data for the Company. It may include third-party companies as well as employees employed by the Company to provide support for the Service or, for example providing services related to the Service. provide services associated with the Service under the name of the Company as well as to carry out other functions related to the Service or assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used.
- Usage data is a term used to describe information that is collected automatically regardless of whether it is generated by the service or taken by the service itself (for instance, the duration of the time spent on a site).
- The website is an ode to Inscrypted. It can be accessed through http: // inscrypted.com
- Your can be used as a term to define the person connected to or using the Service or the company or other legal entity under the name of the person who connects or uses the Service in accordance with the applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide us with certain personally identifiable information which could serve the purpose of reaching out to you or confirming your identity.. Personally identifiable information can include, but are not only:
The Usage Data is automatically gathered while you’re using the Service.
It is possible that the Usage Data could include data such as Your devices Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP Address) the type of browser and the version the pages on our Service you access, as well as the time and date of your visit, as in addition to the time spent on the pages devices identifications, as well as other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service through a mobile device, we may collect certain types of data automatically, including but not limited to the kind of mobile device that you are using. Your mobile device is your unique one.
ID and the IP address of your device as well as the operating system of your device and the one you use to access your mobile Internet browser. You’re using unique device identification numbers along with other diagnostic data.
We also may collect information that your browser sends every time you access our Service or use the Service via a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Cookies sometimes referred to as browser Cookies. Are tiny files that are saved on your device. You can instruct your browser to refuse the use of all Cookies or to display the time that a Cookie was sent. If you do not agree to Cookies, you might not be able to use some features on our service. If you haven’t changed the settings in your browser to block Cookies and Cookies in general, our Service may utilize Cookies.
- Web beacons. Some sections of our Service and emails may contain small electronic files that are called web beacons (also known as pixel tags, clear GIFs or single-pixel GIFs) which permit users of the Company for instance to keep track of the number of visitors who have visited our pages or opened an email as well as to track other information related to the website (for instance, logging the fact that a specific section is most popular in a particular section, or verifying the integrity and system of servers).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent cookies are stored on Your personal device or computer when you unplug from the internet. Session cookies get erased once you shut down your web browser. Find out more about cookies in this TermsFeed site’s article.
We utilize both Session as well as persistent cookies to fulfill the purposes described within the sections below:
- Essential or required Cookies type: Session Cookies administered by us Purpose Cookies are essential to provide you with the services offered by the site and permit You to access certain features. They help authenticate users as well as preventing fraudulent use of user accounts. If the cookies aren’t present, the services you’ve asked for aren’t available We make use of them in order to provide Our customers with service You requested.
- Functionality Types of Cookies: Persistent cookies administered by Us Their purpose is to enable us to save the choices you make when browsing the website, such as keeping your login details or your preferred language. The purpose of these cookies is to provide users with a better experience and not have to input your preferences every time you visit the website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The objectives for which the Company might utilize Personal Data include:
- To provide our Service and maintain it as well as to track the usage of our Service.
- For managing your accounts: for monitoring your account as an registered user on the Service. The personal information you provide will permit you access to the various options of the Service that are made available to you as a registered user.
- for the execution of the agreement The development, acceptance, and performance of the purchase contract, the products, items or services you purchased as well as any contract that you have with Us through the Service.
- Contact you: Contact you by phone, SMS text message, email or similar electronic communications, such as push notifications from mobile apps regarding updates or other informational messages regarding the function of the contract or product services, including security updates, when necessary or necessary for their use.
- We will provide our customers with news, updates of special offers, and general information regarding other services or products we provide similar to the ones you’ve bought or inquired about, unless you’ve opted not to receive such information.
- To meet your requirements: To address and take care of your inquiries to us.
- For transactions in business: We may use your information to determine or effect an acquisition either through merger, restructuring, dissolution, or any other transfer or sale of all or a portion of our assets within the context of a continuous concern or as part of liquidation, bankruptcy, or similar legal proceedings. Personal Data held by Us concerning our customers is among the assets transferred.
- for other purposes: We may use your information for various purposes that include an analysis of the data to identify usage patterns, determining effectiveness of our marketing efforts, and to evaluate and improve Our products and services offerings in addition to making sure that you have a positive experience.
We may release your Personal Information under the following situations:
- In conjunction with service Providers: It is possible for us to share Your personal information to Service Providers to observe and monitor usage of the service, and to contact You.
- for transfers to businesses: We may share or transfer your personal data during negotiations regarding the merger, sale of the Company’s finances or the purchase of all or a portion of our company by another company.
- Business Partner: We may share Your personal information with our business partners in order to provide You with certain products, services or discounts.
- Members of other groups: If you share your personal data or engage in public areas with fellow members, that information is visible to any user and may be accessible to anyone outside of the community.
- If You Consent We may divulge your personal information for any purpose other than those listed above without your consent.
Retention of Your Personal Data
The company may also store Usage Data for internal analysis to conduct internal analysis. Usage Data are typically stored for a short time when the information is used to increase security or improve the effectiveness of Our Service, or We are legally obliged to store the data to more time durations.
Transfer of Your Personal Data
Personal information, including Personal Data, is processed at the operational offices of the company as well as other places where the individuals in charge of processing reside. This means that your data could get transferred and saved to computers located outside of Your state, country province, state or other areas where the laws on data protection could differ from those in Your area.
Delete Your Personal Data
You have the right to request deletion of your personal data or we help you to delete your personal Data We have collected about you.
Our Service may provide You with the possibility to delete certain information about Your identity from the Service.
You can alter or update your personal information at any time by logging into Your Account, if you have one. You can access this information by going to the settings on your account which allow you to handle your private information. You may also contact us for access to, correct or erase any personal data you have provided us with.
However, you should be aware that we may need to retain certain information in the event of legal obligation or legal basis to keep this information.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
In specific situations, it might be necessary for the company to reveal the Personal Data you provide, either to comply with legal obligations or in response to valid government authority requests (such as a federal agency or court).
Legal obligations additional
The Company could disclose Your Personal Data in the belief that it is necessary to:
- Obligation of law to comply
- Protect and secure the rights and assets of the Company
- Examine or stop any illegal behavior involving the Service.
- Secure your personal information, both for service users as well as the general public.
- Prepare yourself to protect yourself against legal risk
Security of Your Personal Data
Your security and security of your Personal Data is very important to us. However, keep in mind that there’s no way to transfer data through the Internet or storage method that utilizes electronic technology can be certain to be 100 100% safe. Although we try to employ the most secure methods for protecting the security of your Personal Data, we cannot ensure its absolute security.
Our Service is not intended for individuals under the age of 13. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person who is less than 13 years old. If you are a parent or guardian and you become aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we find out that we have collected Personal Data from an individual under the age of 13, without the parental consent of the child We will delete the information from our servers.
If we have to utilize consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data within the country in which you reside in, and if it is required by your country to obtain parental permission, we might ask for parental consent before we gather and use the information.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service might include links to other websites which are not controlled or owned by us. If you click on a link from an external source, you will be directed to the website of the third party. We strongly advise that you review the privacy policies of every web page you browse.
We have no control over, and we do not take any responsibility for, the privacy policies or the practices employed by any third-party sites or services.
If you have concerns about the privacy policies of our Policy, you can contact us.